Here’s a confession.
My obsession with peanut butter knows no bounds. Here’s another confession: the cookies you’re about to read about are so, SO bad for you. That being said, I never qualified Snack Attack as “healthy” snack blog, right? I said quick, easy, yummy, and cheap. So here we go.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg. Yes, that is all.
You’ll also need a stirring spoon, a small bowl, a measuring cup,a cookie sheet, and an oven.
So how do we turn three basic ingredients into scrumptious cookies? Let’s find out.
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Next, combine all your ingredients, stirring vigorously.
- Grab your cookie sheet (you may want to spray it with non-stickspray or line it with parchment paper.)
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and put them on the cookie sheet a few inches from each other.
- If you want to get fancy, flatten the dough using a fork, pressing down first vertically, then horizontally to get the lined pattern as shown.
- Pop those babies in the oven for 6-10 minutes (it depends on your oven – but they are best gooey and not overdone.)
- Eat up! These are so flavorful and so sugary. As could be expected.